Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful: Day 30

Day 30-

I am Thankful to be given 30 days to reflect on just a minuscule amount of things I am Thankful for in my life.

I have truly been through a few rough years with Evan and our families but the past year and a half have shown just how truly Blessed we are. Through friends, loved ones, church family, small acts of grace and kindness. It's overwhelming at times.

So you can imagine how 30 days of trying to pick exactly what I am Thankful for hasn't been easy. I could go on and on about things I am Thankful for, people I am Thankful for, TRIALS I am Thankful for. Nothing is more rewarding to me than knowing I can never run out of things to be Thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...