Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful: Day 29

Day 29-

I am THANKFUL for the man who has given me more in my life than I EVER knew I was worthy of.


 Who has made dreams realities, confidence bloom, who can make me laugh until I cry and cry until I laugh, who knows me so well, who has so many secret jokes that some may find our conversations weird, who has been by my side in some of the toughest times and saddest times of my life. Who keeps me accountable in my walk with Christ both as a woman and a parent, who rescued me from a rough upbringing and helped me prove not only to myself but to others that I am capable of letting go and proving people wrong simply by living life to the fullest and never looking back. Who.....is EVERYTHING I dreamed of as a little girl.

My best friend, My Co-partner....The List is extensive.......

Evan Paul Hartfield. I love you more and more each day, even when you annoy me. You are the best husband a girl could pray for, the coolest dad a little girl can idolize. You work so hard to make your girls happy and lack for nothing, we are so proud of everything you do for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...