Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful: Day 21

Day 21-

This one has me all kinds of emotional just thinking about it and I saved it for closer to Thanksgiving for obvious reasons...


I am Thankful for the biggest Blessing of my life (about to be shared in the  top 3 category).


Miss Avery Claire Hartfield....


You are my greatest accomplishment in life sweet girl. in the last almost FOUR years you have changed me all for the better and shown me who I really am and what I am capable of. You have Blessed your daddy and me so much, we can't keep count anymore.

I am so Thankful for you. Your sweet spirit, your contagious laugh, your kindness to others and strength in the Lord is only a small part of what makes you truly amazing. I am so PROUD of you and will never be able to tell you enough how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...