Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Day 3

This weekend kept me busy so I'm playing a bit of catch-up. :)

Day 3- I'm Thankful for these two.


Yep, my fur babies. Paris (top) & Gus.

I know, cue the whole, "Seriously, her cats?!" I get it. There are sadly, people out there in the world who don't like animals or cats or have ever had animals and they miss out on so much.

We rescued Paris the summer before we were married. I nursed her back to health and she soon became our little family. Then we got married, she gained weight and was lonely being all alone all day while we worked/went to school, so for my 21st birthday Evan brought home Gus. They both have been with us in EVERY phase of our marriage. Through the good, the bad, the scary, the funny and the huge changes and little changes.

They don't judge us, they are never not available and their personalities are so polar opposite that it's funny to watch them just be with each other. I seriously, don't know what I would do without them.

So I am THANKFUL for our sweet kittos. For their endless love, annoying habits, snuggles, snores and overall completeness to our growing family. It just wouldn't be the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...