Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful: Day 14

Day 14-

I am Thankful for the little things in life that make it all so wonderful..

Like today for instance, a typical no plans, no agenda Saturday. Evan went with his dad to help a church friend move into a new apartment so it was just Avery and I. I decided to bust out some cleaning and organizing to make way for Little Miss. Avery slept in which is rare but it gave me a relaxing and quiet morning to myself while I made muffins, drank coffee and listened to music. SO NICE!

Then later, her and I spent an hour outside sweeping leaves off the back and front patio, just enjoying sunshine and the cool weather. Before that we had a princess tea party while watching Alice in Wonderland.

Again, BLISS.

Just a multitude of little things today that have no lasting or lingering effect on our lives but that made today special.

It's the little things I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...