I look at her and feel beyond blessed to be her mom, how is it possible I had a life before her or that I was content? Life just doesn't seem right without her in it. She is getting so BIG, my daughter is a giant in comparison with 4 other 11 month olds we know, anyone know a good book I can weigh on her head to stop her?
Sorry, just had a moment since I just checked on her sleeping and got one of those "Ah-ha!" moments.
My sister, Desiree arrived from NC yesterday and is here until the 5th. I am soooo happy she is here. With all the stress and just all around junk going on in my life right now I needed someone and now, she's here. Plus, she gets some good Avery time in which she needs. So far we have gone book shopping and seen New Moon and Blind Side and that's in just two days! I love it when she is here.
So, since she is here I plan on not using her computer as much and getting some much needed family time in. So before I lose touch too much I wanted to share my THANKFUL list.
MY 2009 THANKFUL LIST
- My family- for all the stress, drama and craziness they give me I am Thankful to have them in my life.
- My friends- for the ones who have come and gone in my life to the new ones I have met this year, there is a purpose for every friendship and this year has by far given me the most important friendships I think I will need in my life.
- My health- having Avery at the very end of the year meant that I started this year at an all time low weight wise and gained more confidence in myself which has set off a healthy trend in my diet and way of living. I have several friends with health issues and I know I have taken my health for granted because I never paid much attention to it until this year.
- Our Troops- to willingly be away from their friends and family so that we can have the freedoms we have is truly a thing to respect and honor, I know there are people with other opinions on this topic but I am Thankful to all of them.
- My faith- God is truly a generous giver to me this year, the blessings I have had are at times over whelming for me to process and scary to think of at others due to how crazy my year has been but I know it's all thanks to his love and forgiveness for me. I have seen things differently with the situations handed to me and I am stronger and more grateful because of them.
- Evan-.....the past 3 months have been scary for us. Probably the scariest yet in our marriage but we're still fighting for it. I love you, I do not say it enough and for that, I am sorry. I am Thankful for your love, support, your faith and dedication to us and Avery. You're still my best friend and even though things are rough right now, I know we'll get through it.
- Avery- You are by far the brightest light in my life. The blessings you give me are daily and in the simplest forms; your smiles, your giggles, your kisses and sweet hugs fill my heart with more love and joy a person can think of. Watching you grow up is crazy to me, you're so smart. I have prayed for you since I was a little girl and yet, I never realized how lucky I would get with you as my baby. You make me happy and proud and I feel so complete with you.