Wednesday, January 18, 2012

White & Nerdy

Got my glasses today!!

I didn't really think there was much of a difference until I was driving back home from work tonight after the sun had gone down. WOW, oh WOW. Everything was clear and not fuzzy and I wasn't having to squint against the lights from the oncoming traffic. I will say checking my blind spots and things coming up from my peripheral line of vision terrifies me because it's like something popping out of nowhere since my glasses make things look bigger for me. I'm sure I'll get used to this though.
Yeah, I was low key and had no makeup on...


Have you been following up with with my Healthy Living blog? If not, take a sec and follow it and read a few entries. I'm having a giveaway next week and am really getting excited about it.

Avery goes back to MDO tomorrow after a month of being gone. I wish she would be completely potty trained before she goes back but at the same time, I am super proud of how well she is doing as it is. I'm aware it's a process and she gets so excited when she is successful but I think we're going to have to back off a little and take this slower. The more we ask her to try or to go sit on the potty the more she would get anxious and almost panicked over it. So not worth her regressing and taking a longer time to complete.

That's all I really have update wise. Gus is purring up a storm and giving me those "sexy" eyes which means he wants my lap free and clear so he can snuggle and since Avery is down and I have nothing important to do as of now...I may just head to bed with a book and let him have at it so I'll have to stay put and go to sleep instead of stay up too late and be tired tomorrow.

Happy Hump day, we're almost to the weekend.

-Brittnye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...