Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Secrets Out...If You Wanna Call It One...

So if you stalk me on FB like you do on here you've probably noticed how so many of my status updates involve babies and pregnancy. I've been asked by a few people if we are pregnant and the answer is NO.

However...

Evan and I have decided we're ready for Baby#2. Yes, Avery is 3 now and she definitely needs a sibling. I mean, with all that cuteness on one little being...if we don't add a sibling to the mix that cuteness can turn into one lethal bratty mess as she gets older! Not to mention she is no longer throwing a huge fit every time we mention getting her a baby brother or sister. In fact, tonight while she was watching the family episode of Yo Gabba Gabba she came over to me and said "You have a baby mommy?"  when I told her not yet she kinda stared at me then said "Okay! You have baby mommy." so I asked her..."Do you want a baby sister or a baby brother?" her answer "BRUDDER, BRUDDER!!" When she told Evan this at dinner he simply looked up at me and said "Well that's that. Let's start trying for a boy."

I'm very excited about this new chapter for our family and yet, to be honest..I'm scared. Do I want another baby, you betcha. Do I want another complicated pregnancy? Absolutely not! I don't even want to think of another miscarriage because that alone will have me backing out of this plan. Selfish, I know, but I just don't wish that pain on anyone.

I know God has great things planned for us this year. We're already set for Portland in April and England in August is already scheduled and Evan already has the work time off for vacation!! I just don't want to be really pregnant on either trip nor do I want another Dec. baby so actually getting to plan this out and go about it in an organized and planned way versus "Surprise!!! We're pregnant" will be a nice change for us. :)

So there you have it. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to share a sweet post with you all. Trust me, I will not be sharing every little detail on this process (I get confused by all the TTC lingo frankly) and I refuse to be one of those weird charting crazy women. God has a baby waiting for me and he'll plant the seed when it's time for us.

Wish us Luck.
-Brittnye

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...