Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Night !

I'm so so SO excited.

Avery will be with Miss Carolynn tonight and Evan and I get to get to go out with friends to Dallas for his best friend, Nick's, 25th birthday. We're going to a neat place called Sushi Axiom.
I've never had sushi before so this will be interesting, not to mention I get to dress up and *gasp* wear makeup!

Yeah, I know, it's the little things.......

I'm so ready for spring to make up it's mind here. Poor Evan and Avery, their allergies are so bad this week. Texas weather is just so loopy and up in the air you never know what you'll get one week to the next. I can't wait until she's 6 months then we can actually give her something besides tylenol for her allergies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...