Friday, March 20, 2009

Plastic bag...plastic bag...

Avery is now 3 months old.

I seriously can't believe how big she is and how fast time is just zooming by the 3 of us. It always seems to catch me by surprise on the 19th of each month even though I'm totally aware of it coming.

She's sitting up on her own, sleeping through the night, cooing up a storm, smiles 23/7 even in her sleep! She's figuring out how to stand on her feet when we hold her as well as how to hold her bottle by herself and she is trying to laugh/giggle but she seems to scare herself once she hears the odd sound coming out of her. She holds her head up so well and has awesome control for her age.

I know, if I had feathers they'd be so puffed out right now......

I have oddles and oddles of pictures and videos of her on my FB account so add me if you'd like.
Shameless plug, I know.

Well, short post for tonight/morning. It's 2:07 am and I am still up and cleaning while her and Evan are snoozing, must be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...