Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back in the saddle again.....

Well...Sorta.


Started running again last week. After 6 months of no route, no drive and all around laziness I am back at it again. I can't believe how much I missed it!

I think having such a great neighborhood full of active people plus a huge park with lots of paths and trails to use within walking distance helps me get pumped but mainly.... I'm loving the quiet time I'm getting from it. Running with the sun rising in front of me, good music playing in my ears and my running app letting me know my progress and with all that still just having alone time. It's better than therapy and an amazing stress reliever and all around clensing of the spirit.

I love just letting things go while running, it's freeing.

Update with more mundane topics to come later today.

-Brittnye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...