Friday, February 18, 2011

This Girl Cracks Me Up.

I swear, sometimes I just don't know where she gets it from.

Me: Are you all clean?
A: Oh  YES! I no clean, I Squeaky!
Me: You mean you're squeaky clean?
A: Oh, Okay! I smell?
Me: I hope not, you're in the tub, silly.
A: Smell like Daddy? Ewwwwwwww.
Me: You say so, toots. *giggle*
A: Smell like mommy? Mmmmmmm.
Me: Thank You!
A: You welcome! I Smell?
Me: Like what?
A: AVERY...so smell....silly!
Me: You smell Silly?
Avery: Squeaky Silly!


Smelling Silly in the tub.

I also got a short video of our bath time last night, it's super short but you can clearly see her doing her "Ewwww" face and then playing in the bubbles.

*Warning, Naked Toddler in Video!*





Enjoy this wonderful weather (Texans) this weekend!
-Brittnye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...