Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful: Day 8-12

Day 8: I'm Thankful for Evans awesome family. His Aunt Holly flew in from Georgia last week and will be here through Thanksgiving. Love her so much! But his cousins and other aunts and uncles are always funny and caring and even though we don't see them often, they are amazing people.

Day 9:  I'm Thankful for weekend girl trips to unwind and relax and have a good time. This past weekend I went to San Antonio with Nan, her sister Holly and my best friend Stacy drove in from Houston. It was to celebrate Nan's birthday last week but became more if just a nice weekend away. Very needed. Evan and dad took care of the girls and I didn't feel guilty by Saturday night.

Day 10: I'm Thankful for my crockpot and Pinterest. Today's high is 49* and I love it! I also love making soup in my crockpot and the smell throughout my home. Sooo yummy.

Day 11: I'm Thankful for my sister Desi. She may be all the way up in NC but her daily snap chats, txts, pics and FB make it seem like she's with me everyday. I miss her a lot and it's almost been a year since we've been face to face. Hopefully that will get fixed soon. :) I love you, Desi! You're the best sister in the world. Even if I don't understand your generation and trends. ;)

Day 12: Doesn't matter to me which Branch you serve, THANK YOU will never be enough at times. To all the service men and women, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...