Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful: Day 13-18

This month is zooming by! Less than 40 days before Christmas!!

Day 13:  I'm extremely Thankful for my church and church family. When you honestly say daily "I love my church" and get excited about how busy your Sundays are because you are so deeply involved and surrounded by so many amazing people. It's the best. Pastor Dave is remarkable and his sermons are always eye opening and a bit scary how close they touch base with things I've dealt with during the week. The pastoral staff (Jay, Jeff, Guy and Dave) are a great group of guys and I love how involved they are with the kids, you just
Don't see that often at churches. I could go on for an hour about all the reasons why I am thankful to be a part of Gracepoint Church.

Day 14: I'm Thankful for quiet mornings with a cup of coffee and a real book in my lap to help me escape for a small amount of time in contented bliss before my day starts with the girls.

Day 15: Hard to believe it's almost 5 years since my world changed completely. I'm so beyond Thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing gift that is Avery Claire Hartfield. I love you to the moon, stars and back again baby girl. You are such a blessing to me and your daddy.

Day 16: I'm Thankful for beautiful days out in nature. Whether it's sitting in my backyard or walking 6 miles on a nature trail. Gods limitless skill in his creativity is amazing to see when you look close enough. Even if it's cloudy and raining or a clear day with sunshine it's amazing what you can see when you look with both eyes open.

Day 17: I'm Thankful for those super rare but oh so coveted mornings where Evan gets up with the girls and I'm allowed to sleep in. Sleep is precious.

Day 18: Tomorrow my sweet baby will be 10m old! How is it she is almost 1?! I doubt we ever thought it would be this complete or amazing having a second girl in our family but our sweet Alyssa Jane is by far what we were missing. Watching her and Avery play together and laugh is truly the best thing to my heart. I love my girls so much and being their mother is so awesome. I'm so Thankful for her opposite personality and characteristics from Avery, they both keep me laughing and on my toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...