Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful: Day 4-7


Day 4- I'm Thankful for solid friendships with some amazing people. Some I've known for 15+ yrs, some I've never met in person and some I don't even need to see or talk to for months at a time but when we do it's like we've never been apart! You beautiful ladies are priceless to me and my family. The past 3yrs I've made drastic and sometimes painful life choices, I've let go of friendships I thought I had to keep. I let go of toxic relationships/friendships and have never been happier and it's due in part to the company I keep and all the positive you bring to my life in a multitude of ways.

Day 5- This group of people. For too many reasons to list so I'll say it with pictures.


Day 6- For my "Maaaa". Happy Birthday , today, to the best Mom/Nina/Best Friend/Banana in the Universe. You are priceless. Your faith and wisdom are my constant. You get me better than anyone else I know. I love our chats, random texts, trips, projects, love for all things British,etc. I could write a book. I love you, Nan.

Day 7-  chocolate and desserts. Need I say more?!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...