Sunday, November 6, 2011

I survived....

 6 days away from my hubby and sweet girl!

North Carolina was amazing and getting to spend so much time with my sister and baby niece with no drama from our other siblings or family was just pure BLISS! (You know what I mean, you get more than 5 people together for too long of a time and the dust stirs)

I posted a TON of pictures on my face book but I'll share my favorites on another entry VERY soon. For now, it's Chinese food and movies with Evan since I spent all day with my Avery. I'm glad to be back home but the trip was very much needed for the 3 of us. I can not wait for all 3 of us to go back up there, the mountains were amazing!

How was everyone's week? It's been kinda quiet on the comment front.

Bigger update soon,
Brittnye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...