Friday, November 11, 2011

Pinterest.....

If you know me, You know I love Pinterest.

However, what I don't like so much is that half the time I try a recipe I find that LOOKS oh so yummy, it never looks like the picture that I fell in love with.I'm sure you guys know what I mean (all those crockpot pics never look like that when I try them!) and Sure the DIY projects look easy but your end result vs. the professional who mastered it and originally posted it on the web is making them silently mock and laugh at you.

Doesn't stop my obsession with the site though.

This morning though, I tried something I found last night and it was both super easy and also added a new twist on a favorite breakfast here in the Hartfield house. Thought I'd share it with you....

Cinnamon Roll Waffles.

Take a tube of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and open it, spray hot waffle iron with non stick spray and place 1 cinnamon roll on each waffle square (mine has 2) close waffle maker and cook for 2min. ice as you prefer and enjoy!


It makes for mini cinnamon roll waffles! Still chewy in the middle but the outside has a crispy crunch to it.

Super Easy.
Fun to make.
&
Avery loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...