Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kudos!


Big "WAY TO GO!" to my dear friend Therese who passed her RNC exam today. She is now an even more amazing NICU nurse who helps take care of some of Kansas City's littlest miracles. I must say I admire nurses and all they do fo their patients and the families of those said patients but for NICU babies and the new-parents I can't even imagine how I would be without the help and support of a good NICU nurse. Same for ICU nurses who help critical patients, having been witness to a sweet friends brother being taken off life support at a young age as well as my grandfathers up and downs in health landing him in ICU a few times I just have to commend all you wonderful nurses. Thanks for doing what you do!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...