Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

The first day of the new year is almost at its end. I've been in bed for two days with the flu (fun,right?!) and must say that despite the yucky ending of 2013 and the miserable beginning of 2014, I'm eager to see what this year holds for me and my family.

I didn't blog nearly as much as I have in the past, and that will be something I work on more this year. I have so much to look forward to and as I'm sure everyone else is doing lately, my reflections of 2013 truly remind me how blessed I am.

-The birth of our youngest.
-A wonderful Church Family.
-My health scare and Surgery in June.
-Several trips and the memories that will forever go with them. (Galveston, Oregon, California)
-Avery starting Pre-K.
-Evans job having a successful year.

I'm not into making resolutions but I do have a few goals in mind for this new year. Trips are being planned that make me excited as well.

I'll close for now. Stay healthy my friends and blessings for your year!
-Brittnye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...