Friday, October 14, 2011

INTRODUCING!.......

The cutest baby since Avery arrived!! Yep, my Sweet Niece was born today in North Carolina, She just couldn't wait for Aunt Brittnye to get there in 2 weeks.


Miss Stella Elayne Davis
6lbs 18 inches long
October 13, 2011 @ 6:31 Pm

I can not WAIT to get my hands on her and love on her and spoil her rotten. :)

My sister, Desi, is doing good and was a trooper during her 17 hours of labor with a few bumps along the way. We girls in the family seem to be champs at labor and delivery, we make it seem too easy.


That was pretty much all I wanted to share tonight. It's been quite a crazy week for my family but I don't want to go into it due to certain people who read my blog that I have no control over stopping. (A risk we all take with blogging) But, if you're still alert and awake, swing by My Other Blog and send some love and share with friends.


LOVE YOU ALL.
-Brittnye

1 comment:

  1. Precious. Congrats, auntie! I'm waiting for my niece to arrive any day now. Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...