Sunday, September 18, 2011

My latest entry from Healthy Living Chick, I love this idea from a fellow blogger so much I had to share it here as well. Enjoy.


I came across a fellow blogger today and am LOVING her method of sharing life's joy. So...I'm going to go with it. I'm going to post a weekly "Life Well Lived" post, sharing a few things I have done in my life that make my life....well lived.


Check out her blog, spread the word and the love....
http://www.kelseytoney.com/



I'll start with the basics....



I married my high school sweetheart:

Truth be told, E and I didn't start dating until after we were both out of high school. However, we met on the first day of my Sophomore year and his Junior year. We had Chemistry together *ba dum dum*. I had the HUGEST crush on him for years but he acted like a boy and played dumb until 4 years later when he found me on campus at UNT and learned I was there to meet a guy I had just started dating the week before. (funny how that worked out) We were very good friends for those 4 years and people wondered if we were dating so to me I think of him as my High School sweetheart. We've been married almost 6 years, together for 8 and friends for 11!



I'm a MOMMY:

A @ 5months old.

A @ 2.5 years old.

This is A. She is by far my GREATEST accomplishment in life (so far). She came into the world 5 weeks early 12-19-08, tiny as could be and with no instructions whatsoever! She'll be 3 this December. They say parenthood changes you in a thousand little ways and it is the absolute truth. She has made me a better person and has made me think of how I do things in ways I never saw coming. I could not ask for more. It's the best job ever! E and I are pretty cool parents...if I may say so....



I'm a Runner:
If you had met me or known me almost 2 years ago and told me I would be running in fun runs and training for 5ks and loving it, I would have laughed in your face! But thanks to my sweet friend, Therese http://thereseandross.blogspot.com/ got me into running and then moved off to Mission, Ks shortly after. Leaving me with no running buddy or mentor to show me the ropes. :P (haha, just teasing Therese, I love you). Since we recently moved back to our hometown I live in walking distance to North lakes park which has a great running trail and my neighborhood is perfect for my early morning runs! Love it. If you read my blog, you already know my running goals and ambition to do more 5ks.


You got a LWL list you wanna share? Send it my way or to Kelseys blog. I'm also going to pass this over to my family blog. Have you checked that one out yet? It's more personal and me being me in all my mommy/wifey glory. :)



Enjoy your Sunday,
HLC




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...