Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well....*poof* there went my blog.

I had intended to update today but it has rained nonstop for over 24 hours here and I am in that "rain fog" mind set. Tired and mellow and all over relaxed as I sit here and listen to it patter on Nan and Garys roof.
Loving it.

I'm re-reading The Twilight Saga. I'm back to the last book Breaking Dawn. I needed escapism and I got it all week before bed. I read way too fast and way too much, I mean, 4 books in 8 days? I need new books to read, anyone have a good title?

5 comments:

  1. I know! I had this discussion on FB with some friends. How I have never read a single page of any Harry Potter book is bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a new series today! They are by Mary Janice Davidson and the first in the series is called "Undead and Unwed." Hilarious! It's about this girl who is addicted to designer shoes and becomes the vampire queen. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this book called Stiff, but I'm waiting until the semester is over before I pick up anything that's not a textbook.

    Some great books I've read include: Fall On Your Knees, Newes from the Dead, Where the Heart Is...I've read plenty more, but that's all I can come up with at this time. Oh the Lovely Bones was a good book too.

    -Gabi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...