Sunday, August 9, 2009

I think August 8th is always going to hit me hard, no matter how long it's been or how many children God blesses me with.
I know I am ridiculously Blessed with Evan and Avery and I know things happen for a reason. I got closure with our miscarriage shortly after I knew my pregnancy with Avery was safe but just like last August 8th it's like this switch is flipped and my mind just races with all those "what If" questions and thoughts of our Angel Baby.

Evan and I decided to make August 8th a secret celebration between us and our little one. Every August 8th we'll take a moment to wish our baby a Happy Birthday with Jesus and then let God know what we're Thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, and I'm glad that you will always remember and celebrate your little Angel. I am so happy for you Brittnye that you have such a wonderful little family and may God shower you with Blessings daily!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...