I have been in such a funk lately, I just don't feel like blogging.
Lame I know, I apologize, I'm just down in the pits lately. Definetly not fun to be around these days and I am getting aware of this so maybe I can snap out of it. I don't know if I would even get out of bed if it wasn't for Avery. How ridiculously blessed I am to have her and Evan!
Things/Happenings of late:
* Chopped off 5 inches and added bangs today, so far nobody has noticed.....hmmm
* Avery had her first official boo-boo thanks to the corner of the coffee table, busted her lip up pretty bad, worse, she tripped over my foot. OIY! Corner protectors will be in place this week!
* Possibly finding a job SOON. (I have some remarkable friends looking out for me)
*New phones and new carrier. SO LONG SPRINT YOU DEVIL.
* Taking Avery to the Denton Fair tomorrow and am ubber excited.
* Getting Antsy about our trip to OH, can we do this financially? yes, if I can plan this out to the last penny. less than a month to go.
* My car may be ready by this week!!!
* Insomnia, day 6 ugh.
* My little friend is now 15 days delayed, stressed much? Took a test it was negative, no shocker there, still though.....
* New Addiction: Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman!