Tuesday, December 4, 2012

25 Days of Christmas.....

Okay, sue me I am totally in the Holiday spirit. (anyone liking the new layout?)

Yes, it was 80* yet again today in Texas where the weather is so not with the time of the year, however, there was mention of a nice cool down coming in next week which I'm hoping will last all month.  *fingers crossed*

SO, typically I would be complaining about how most stores and radio stations are already playing non-stop Christmas music, but not this year. This year I am LOVING it. With the tree and decor already up, a few presents wrapped and already under the tree, gift lists made and the calender filling up with events and things to do. (pregnancy allowing me to attend of course) I am getting so giddy about it all. Add in the extra excitement of our family going from 3-4 (plus the 2 kittos) possibly in less than a month...yeah. I'm a happy girl.

 A few pics of the Holiday cheer in our home....

So since I am in the Holiday spirit, I figured I'd share some of my FAVORITE Christmas songs. (I'm also wide awake so this'll help pass the time)

25 Days Of Christmas Play list (Hartfield Family Style)
Also in NO particular order & Many Thanks to YOUTUBE.....

1.) "Emmanuel" - Sleeperstar

2.) "Do You Hear What I Hear?" - Carrie Underwood

3.) "Hallelujah (Light Has Come) - BarlowGirl(I'm sriously addicted to this song right now!)

4.) "Linus & Lucy" or as we call it "The Snoopy Dance" Song.

5.) "The Chipmunk Song (Christmas don't be late)"

6.) "Wonderful Christmas Time" - Paul McCartney

7.) "Mary Did You Know" - Anyone but Kenny Rogers

8.) "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas" - Bing Crosby

9.) "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" - Andy Williams

10.) "I'll Be Home For Christmas" - Michael Buble'
Seriously, forget YouTube, buy his Christmas album!

11.) "Believe" - Josh Groban

12.) "The Christmas Song' - Nat King Cole

13.) "White Christmas" - Frank Sinatra

14.) "Adore Him" - Kari Jobe

15.) "O little Town of Bethlehem" - Various

16.) "What Child Is This?" - Selah

17.) "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer" - Various

18.) "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa" - Jackson 5

19.) "Baby, It's Cold Outside" - She & Him

20.) "Carol of the Bells" - Trans Siberian Orchestra

21.) "Breath of Heaven" - Amy Grant
(Although Amy Dixon, a sweet friend of mine does an INCREDIBLE version of this that I love way better)

22.) "Born is The King" - Hillsong

23.) "A Baby Changes Everything" - Faith Hill

24.) " I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"

25.) "Carol of the bells, sing we now of Christmas" - Barlowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...