Sunday, April 15, 2012

Busy but Blessed.

WHEW!

What a crazy week and weekend! I doubt I have been this tired in a LOOONG time. I debated going to bed instead of updating the ole' blog but it's Sunday night and my week is super lax in comparison to last week and Evan is doing another Sunday night shift so I'll stay up and wait for him. :)

This weekend I got to see one of my closest and dearest friends get married. Megan and I have been friends since 2000 where we met in band. We have been on a loooot of crazy adventures and even traveled together to NYC and San Francisco. I doubt high school would have been nearly as exciting or bearable for me without Megan by my side.

Webbie, Rosprim & Lusk @ Prom 2003

Megan was 8 1/2 pregnant at my wedding.

So being her MOH was a first for me, I have never been in a wedding before! Webbie (Christina) was the only other bridesmaid and I was so excited. In high school she was our third party in some crazy times and it seems to this day something crazy always happens when her and I are together!!!! Case in point, the bachlorette party, we got a flat tire at 2am in downtown Fort Worth.

Megan's wedding was another adventure for Christina and I but the main focus was making sure Megan had an awesome wedding and if you ask me, I think she did. Megan was truly a gorgeous bride and the wedding was beautiful! I didn't get too many pictures since I was busy being MOH and Evan was on Avery duty (She was a flower Girl and let's just say, not feeling it). I'm so excited for her and her daughter Bailey as they start their new family chapter with Chris.

I love you Megan! Congrats!

Getting ready to head to the Chapel.....

Flower Girl Avery.

Bridesmaids. :)

Some things never change.

I CAN look girlie.

Me & the Hubs.

Now for a easy week of no work and cleaning and house projects before we fly out to Portland! I'm also doing something CRAZY tomorrow but I'm excited about it and will share all about it tomorrow, promise!

XOXO,
Brittnye


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...