Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wash Your Hands, Folks!

I jinxed myself, just as I knew I would.


Currently housing a sick husband (Strep day 3, meds day 1), a daughter with Pink Eye (New one for us never knew about it until today, LOVOLY with her school pictures on Tuesday and Bluebonnet Pics on Thursday now not looking like they'll happen. Plus, my sweet Mother in-love has had a pesky cough for a few days which is allergy related but still...annoying for her.

Add that to the pot with moving fast approaching, our slumlord shorting us a lot of money from our deposit (shocker? No, didn't think so). And my Community Service hours being due by the 26th (all 60 of them!) while I am not able to get to Arlington everyday an you got a bit of a frazzled Brittnye ladies and gents.

Oi!

Like they say, when it rains it pours.


Avery gets checked out tomorrow since we're sure it's viral conjunctivitis and since she has MDO and child care we have to make sure she's not contagious (just in case it's simply allergy related) however her insurance went out March 29th due to Evans new benefits kicking in on May 1st (so of course they both had to get sick in the 30 days we're not covered by insurance!)Evan got to see a doctor this morning and thanks to weekly paychecks and an iPhone app we ended up spending less than we were fearing and he is now back to being Evan and not so miserable as he was the past 2 days.

The me from a year ago would pout, boo hoo, and whine it up about fairness. Thank goodness I'm not that way anymore. I'm good at being Dr. Mom, I'm happy we're in Denton, so much so that I told Evan today after a very brief vent over our slumlords list of expenses he was taking from the deposit (He charged us 140.00 for fuel in his truck for a week since he lives in Granbury, legal? doubtful.) that I was fine not going after him for the rest of the money, let him have it. We're done with all things pertaining to living in Fort Worth and we got some back which we jokingly thought we wouldn't get any at all so I'll take that small blessing.

Guess this was the reason God lead us to not move in until the 15th or this weekend could have been 10x's worse on us.


Oh and just to rub it in the face of my northern friends, I am LOVING this mid-80's and sunshine!!!

There, random post complete.
-Brittnye  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...