Friday, December 3, 2010

I'll keep it brief....for now.

DECEMBER is HERE.


Yikes, Why does this time of year always seem to fly by and pop out of nowhere?  It's late and I am exhausted from teh Denton Tree Lighting Festival and will be AFB for about a week so here's why....kinda.

  • Evans doing a contract job with the airport, more hours lots of extra $$ which is a BLESSING. Pray for his sanity and mine as our schedules get stretched furthur away from one another.
  • Austin Road Trip Next Weekend with my 3 craziest friends.
  • I just realized there's no way I can go on this trip due to the MDO Christmas Program being on the 12th D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Christmas Party @ MDO on the 16th.
  • MDO Teachers and Hubby Christmas Party on the 18th.
  • Avery 2nd Birthday shindig (no party this year just family) on the 18th.
  • AVERY TURNS 2 ON THE 19th. (I'm crying already)
  • Averys 2 year check-up= shots. ugh on the 20th
  • Suprise for the parentals sometime before Dec 23rd. (They have spies who read my blog, can't say what it is yet)
  • WEEK OF CHRISTMAS CHAOS. (I better see some friends this week)
  • Christmas!
  • Play date with some lovoly HS friends on the 29th.
  • 5 Year Wedding Anniversay on the 30th (wow, I feel old).
  • NEW YEARS in DALLAS!!!

So you see, life is blessedly BUSY. I hope yours is as well.


Blessings & Love,
Brittnye & Co.
The only Festival picture I got before we had to leave tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed the festival even if it was only for a brief moment. I can't wait to see you an Avery on the 29th, we are gonna have a blast!!

    Sending Xmas blessings your way!

    -Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. December 21-29 . . . you better be saving a date for me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach- What do you think WEEK OF CHRISTMAS CHAOS means?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...