Yikes, Why does this time of year always seem to fly by and pop out of nowhere? It's late and I am exhausted from teh Denton Tree Lighting Festival and will be AFB for about a week so here's why....kinda.
- Evans doing a contract job with the airport, more hours lots of extra $$ which is a BLESSING. Pray for his sanity and mine as our schedules get stretched furthur away from one another.
- Austin Road Trip Next Weekend with my 3 craziest friends.
- I just realized there's no way I can go on this trip due to the MDO Christmas Program being on the 12th D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!
- Christmas Party @ MDO on the 16th.
- MDO Teachers and Hubby Christmas Party on the 18th.
- Avery 2nd Birthday shindig (no party this year just family) on the 18th.
- AVERY TURNS 2 ON THE 19th. (I'm crying already)
- Averys 2 year check-up= shots. ugh on the 20th
- Suprise for the parentals sometime before Dec 23rd. (They have spies who read my blog, can't say what it is yet)
- WEEK OF CHRISTMAS CHAOS. (I better see some friends this week)
- Play date with some lovoly HS friends on the 29th.
- 5 Year Wedding Anniversay on the 30th (wow, I feel old).
- NEW YEARS in DALLAS!!!
So you see, life is blessedly BUSY. I hope yours is as well.
Blessings & Love,
Brittnye & Co.
The only Festival picture I got before we had to leave tonight.