Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time after Time

I should have made sure to say the previous list was not complete, I left a lot out but I think anyone who read my post gets the gist, WE'RE BUSY!

I must give myself some kudos, I somehow managed to mail out over 50 Christmas cards this week!!! That's like, 3 weeks earlier than I normally get around to doing it! I still have to order more which just amazes me and Evan since we never truly realized how blessed we were with such a LARGE number of family and dear, sweet friends all over the nation. I've enjoyed sending them out this year, brings joy to my heart to think of the family I'm sending it to and how much I love them for being in my life. Just another perk of this holiday season.

We have NYE plans in the works which I am excited about, I've never gone out to celebrate the New Year and this year looks to be a lot of fun. I think we'll just make it out anniversary outing too. Hard to believe we're about to celebrate 5 years of marriage! I feel old saying that for some odd reason but it just doesn't seem like it's been 5 years.
April 2005- Engagement Shot

October 2010
The Old Couple Shot HAHA

Guess that's all that's on my mind for now. I just felt like rambling.

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday.
Love & Blessings,
Britt & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...