Friday, June 12, 2009

Catch up.




I haven't had the time to update about our trip to TN. Needless to say, it was so needed and wonderful, we plan on going back next year and we also plan on taking Avery!!

I'm currently in her nursery on the Macbook, I c
an hear her squealing with delight over her new Excersaucer Nana got her last week. TOO STINKING CUTE. Her squealing that is, she is just SOOOOOO happy in that thing.

Evan stayed the night at his best friend, Nick's last night. They get together every so often and record a song together, this makes song three and it is AMAZING. If I can learn how to post music on here, I will post it ASAP. Last time they got together Evan wrote a song for me and Nick liked it so much he showed it to the band he's in (Sleeperstar, check them out on myspace or FB) and they turned "Brittnye" into their song "Lose the words" A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S.

Anyway, if you know how to help me get songs on here let me know!

For now, I leave you with a few pics from our trip to TN.

Blessings,
Brittnye







The Awesome Couple Katherine and Dave, we finally got to meet at The Gathering. They are from Ohio and soon to be Married in October.The Awesome and Modern Hotel we stayed at in Franklin (Cool Springs) I wouldn't mind living in Franklin, it was so pretty!

Memphis Dry Ribs!!! Evan wanted to take me to Reindevous but they were closed so we walked to Beale Street and tried them at B.B. Kings Cafe and they were soooo good. Still love my Razzoos ribs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...