Sunday, December 6, 2009

Greetings.

I promise you, I am still alive.

I never knew how dependant I was to our Macbook until it decided to crash on us. Then again, it can also be said that I never realized how many people depended on my blogs and updates to know how we were doing.

The Hartfield house has been crazy as usual. We ended up going to Missouri for Thanksgiving after all and that was due to a call for help from Evans day wed. night at 6pm saying he was broke down outside of OKC with a cat. We literally packed up Avery, my sister, Evan and myself and were on the road in less than 2 hours! Good thing we drove through the night, Avery had never been in a car or her car seat that long before and she THANKFULLY slept 89% of the way. The way back  however, took us 14 hours and once we got to OKC she was no longer happy about it. Bless her heart.

Still though, 5 states in 48 hours, WHEW!

I took my sister to Austin last Wed. too in one of the worst fog/rainy drives ever! I thought I was going to die a few times, no joke, truckers barrel through hwys no matter what the conditions! It was worth it though, I <3 Austin.

We also took Avery to the Texan Gaylord ICE! exhibit, she loved it! her little nose was so red when we got out of there though and the parkas they make you wear were huge on her. I'll post some pics soon, promise.

Let me see what else?.....

The rent house hunt is full blown now, Evan and I are so excited to move back to Denton. We went to the Tree lighting Thursday night and saw so many friends and loved ones some of whom we haven't seen in years! With Evans parents living on the square it just made it so much cooler to watch and hear the square from their bedroom window. I can't wait to come back home.

Avery turns 1 in 2 weeks, yikes!

OH YEAH! Avery is also WALKING now. She started doing it Friday when I would leave the room she was in she would cry and then suddenly after this took place a few times I heard a giggle only to find her walking to me in the kitchen! I screamed in excitement which caused her to topple and cry. haha

Now, she stands herself up and toddles towards Evan or me and sometimes she makes it and others she kinda gets tired half way and crawls the rest. Still, very exciting for our baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...